Dental Implants are becoming increasingly popular to replace missing teeth. Adam Brown, DDS offers dental implants as an alternative to bridges or dentures. Due to injury or accident, gum disease, a failed root canal or tooth decay, almost 7 out of ten adults have lost at least one permanent tooth. Dental implants were invented to help solve some of the problems of traditional procedures.
Why Dental Implants?
Dental Implants are an artificial tooth root that is embedded into your jaw. The artificial root is then covered with a dental crown that matches the rest of your teeth. The benefits of Dental Implants are numerous:
- Durable – If you take care of your implants and they will last forever.
- Permanent – No messy adhesive. No embarrassing slippage. Implants are comfortable and part of you. No removal necessary!
- Natural Look –. Because they are designed to fuse with your bone, implants look and feel like your own teeth. You’ll brush and floss just as you do with your own teeth, so caring for them isn’t complicated.
- Easier Eating – Denture wearers often have to avoid certain food. So do people with loose or missing teeth. But with dental implants, you have a permanent solution! You can eat your favorite foods with confidence – and no pain!
- Improved Confidence and Self-Esteem – You’ll sport a wider smile with dental implants! When you’re smiling, your confidence is high. Doesn’t hurt your social and professional life either!
The main goal of restorative dentistry is to preserve the natural teeth as much as possible and to give you the smile that you deserve. The use of dental implants, partial dentures and other restorative tools, is important if teeth are to be removed.